Four Generations of Experience
There was never any mention of a Mrs. Huldreich in the history of Huldreich Lind Produktions GmbH. However, the wife of the most important forefather of this company deserves to be mentioned along with the distinguished name of her husband. Today, our company is still a family business in which company members’ partners also play a significant role.
Our Company History
- 1879 Wilhelm Lind founded a business specialising in mill construction
- 1932 his son Huldreich Lind took over the family business
- 1968 after the death of Huldreich Lind, his son Walter Lind carried on the business
- Even throughout the whole era of the former East Germany, the Huldreich Lind company remained a private family business
- The company expanded into a new business area: the manufacture of spiral conveyors particularly for the waste management industry
- 1992 Huldreich Lind GmbH was established, comprising Walter Lind and his daughters Marion Schlegel and Kerstin Braun, under the management of Walter Lind as Master Millwright and Marion Schlegel (B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering).
- 2006 Huldreich Lind Produktions GmbH was established, comprising Marion Schlegel, Kerstin Braun and Walter Lind, under the management of Marion Schlegel